Thursday, April 25, 2024

NaPoWriMo 2024 #25

 Question-and-Answer

What is your idea of  perfect happiness?
What do you most deplore?
What is overrated?
When do you lie?
What is your idea of perfect?
Who do you hate?
What quality do you want to see in a romantic partner?
Who are your friends in real life?
What is your idea?
What is your name?
How will you die?
What will you regret?

Didn't you see the heartache that would come from those eyes?
Will you die?
Who will remember it?
I'm embarrassed to say.
Can they answer for themselves?
Do you mind a people-pleaser?
Is anyone worse than yourself?
It's something of which I cannot conceive.
Do you ever tell the truth?
White lies.
See above.
I thought I knew once, but I can't seem to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NaPoWriMo 2024 #30

Job Sits with Me in My Grief I closed the door to my private room and sat on the cushioned futon with a cup of tea. When the words came, the...